Monday, September 14, 2009

Shoe Addiction!

"I am so dope, like Louboutin's with the RED bottoms!" -Jay-Z
I've been repeating then line in my head since the first time I heard it. If I was asked to describe my swag by a single sentence it would be that line. Jay-Z has a way of making you feel like you live through his words. A good pair of shoes will make you feel like you can make the ground you walk on come to life.

I've always considered myself a bit of a "tom boy". What 
can I say I'm a tough chick! :) But I must say, as grow more & more into being a woman, things around me began to change. I grow into things & out of things. Lately i've been growing into something I never though I would.......SHOES!!!!!
But not just any pair of shoes. These are special. They are Christian Louboutin's. Yes the shoes with the RED bottoms (as I like to call them) lol! Louboutin's are from paris & each show is stamped with a signature RED bottom sole.  

I can't take my eyes off of them & soon enough my hands will be all over them. They are the definition of a woman's DREAM...... the PERFECT SHOE!!! Although they may be a little pricey, I must say they are worth the money. I consider them classy & stylish with loads of swag. 
I've placed the Jay-Z video "I Know" below. The sentence about the shoes are in the first line of the second verse. This song gives my the same feeling I get when I'm lusting after theses beautiful shoes! :) 
ENJOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment