Thursday, September 10, 2009

Modern Day Superhero.....SUPERWOMAN!


"I am a SUPERWOMAN! Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest. Oh yes! I'm a SUPERWOMAN"
- Alicia Keys 

Every day I wake up a realize more about me. For the 23yrs I've walked the earth & have been through war, but GOD has always led me back home to my resting place. Through it all one thing stays constant. MY STRENGTH!!!

I look around & notice that same strength displayed in the women around me. More & more it inspires me to wake up everyday, put on my Superhero get up & save the world. Not because of any goodness of my own, but because I know their are millions of women just like me who wake up every morning who do the same thing.

I like to call us "Modern Day Superheroes" better known as the "SUPERWOMAN" We are doctors,  musicians, lawyers, accountants, artist & students. We have the strength of a wrestler, but the poise & grace of a First Lady. The style & swag of a Model, but the intelligence of a Scientist. Strong enough to be a man, but made a WOMAN! 
 
For Every SUPERWOMAN Who Wakes Up Daily To Save The World.....
This Blog Is For You!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. . .
    Because I have a playlist entitled "Grind" and its basically a compilation of all the songs that keep me up and or have a positive message baout success. And this is mos def number 12.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song!! Woman are SUPERHEROES!!!

    ReplyDelete